Power Systems Field Service Project Manager – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Service
• Manage/Supervise all New Jersey Transit field service jobs by planning, supervising, customer interaction and service call management.
• Responsible for assisting in quotes of parts and labor times for large field repairs with NJT including profitability, supervision, variance & rework reporting forms.
• Conduct field visits to NJT sites with outside product support representatives to assist in formulating repair quotations.
• Responsible for supervising all outside vendors working on our behalf.
• Supervising technicians to keep jobs on track and serving as a technical resource.
• Assist in formulating repair quotes as necessary.
• Maintain a friendly courteous relationship with NJT Representatives, Vendors, PSSR's and other Foley personnel.
• Working closely with Caterpillar Engineering.
• Perform Lock out-Tag out inspection as required by OSHA, document and track completion for record keeping.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Trade / Technical School.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the equipment industry and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Must be self-motivated and team oriented, capable of managing time, flexing on priorities for multiple projects, and operating well under pressure with little supervision.
• Must possess strong issue resolution skills while working on technical challenging problems that involve internal departments, contractors & customers.
• Technical, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present information clearly to customers
• Proficient with MS Applications and able to quickly learn new technology
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.