Power Systems Inside Sales Estimator – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Sales
• Review project plans, specifications and drawings
• Prepare accurate cost estimates and pricing for all needed equipment, sub-contracting and labor
• Send bids and proposals to end customers, contractors or any third parties who have requested the proposal or are on the identified bidders list.
• Revise and resubmit proposals based on changes in project specifications or scope of work.
• Notify assigned Sales Account Manager of any competitive intelligence from customers, third party vendors or other sources in order to assist in winning projects.
• Provide technical assistance and product information to internal and external customers, consulting engineers and prospects.
• Perform electrical sizing calculations to determine power requirements for projects in design and generator selection.
• Prepare new project submittals and assist the assigned Salesperson during the approval process.
• Maintain and update third party pricing and internal labor or parts costs in the PSQ pricing database.
• Minimum Engineering, Construction Management or related Technical Degree required
• Minimum 5 years experience in a competitive estimating role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.