Power Systems Project Manager – Bensalem, PA
Department: Power Systems Sales
• Review and evaluate project drawings and specifications to have a complete technical understanding.
• Notify account manager of any commercial issues that may arise.
• Implement all programs, procedures and policies in ordering both engines and components from vendors to ensure consistency and enhanced customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate and verify all shipments and provide technical support of the project to the customer, installing contractor or consulting engineer.
• Facilitate communication regarding the project, written or verbal, deemed to have impact on the project, both of a technical and contractual nature.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the project schedule utilizing Microsoft Project with critical path items and maintaining reports as applicable.
• Complete all Business tasks that fall in line with exemplary customer satisfaction skills for both internal and external customers.
• Meet with customer construction representatives to ensure a clear understanding of the scope of supply.
• Maintain exemplary Product Knowledge to bolster Customer Satisfaction for all stakeholders and customers both internal and external.
• Strictly adhere to the Order Fulfillment Process.
• Maintain ownership of the complete Project once Project Kickoff meeting concludes to help the division pursue Sales Growth.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (EE, ME, CE, PM, CM) plus 1 year work experience required or equivalent work experience in lieu of a formal degree.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, technical skills and abilities.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.