Procurement Agent – Piscataway, NJ
• Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services
• Assists Procurement Manager with analysis and information gathering
• Able to engage with customers, vendors, and peers in order to exchange information, motivate, influence and persuade
• Order and distribute authorized products and services through authorized vendors in accordance with the internal controls of the company
• Manage and Procure Capital Expenditure Request from within the organization
• Maintain catalogs and files for applicable purchased products and services
• Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes
• Support New Purchase Order System
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Travel required to branches
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
• Minimum of 2 years applicable experience required. Five or more years preferred.
• Experienced Microsoft Office products skills which include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Exceptional organizational, self-management, time management, and multi-tasking skill
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.