Product Support Sales Coordinator – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Product Support
• Report out and communicate with PSSR’s on CVA renewals
• Assist with analyzing Variance and Profitability of CVA contracts being renewed.
• Prepare CVA renewal proposals and send to customers
• Follow up with customers on CVA
• Prepare approved CVA renewal documents and forward to CVA Development Manager to renew existing customers, activate new customers, add additional services and invoice Extended Service Coverage policies.
• Administer Product Support Profile and Product Support KPI Dashboard indicating renewals sold, Additional Services Sold, Govt. bid won/loss, etc.
• Work with Credit Dept. to make account/Credit Changes to existing CVA accounts.
• College degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and work experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Experience with DBSi/AS400, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.