Product Support Sales Representative – Construction – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Product Support - Bensalem
• Generating leads using ingenuity and existing resources effectively to increase parts and service revenue.
• Conduct face-to-face calls through persistence and persuasion, identifies and gains access to key decision makers and influencers within the customer's organization.
• Record and update customer equipment lists.
• Utilizes machine information to counsel the customer on how Foley's products/services can be used to increase their productivity and profitability.
• Works with Product Support Sales Manager to establish plans to grow customer business.
• Periodically discusses key accounts with internal departments to ensure consistent sales strategy and focused message to customer.
• Utilizes customer machine information from profiling/needs assessments to counsel the customer on how dealer products/services can be used in new or more effective ways.
• Works to impact customer's business by counseling the customer regarding maintenance and operating practices to help customer become more productive, profitable, and competitive.
• Serves as liaison between internal departments to ensure customer's satisfaction.
• Building relationships with internal dealer departments and Caterpillar contacts to ensure that customers receive service support.
• Regularly interacts with other CSR's and internal sales department peers to share leads, ideas, and techniques.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the heavy equipment industry and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Ability to investigate and follow through discrepancies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.