Quoting Group Manager – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Service - Bensalem
• Manage and/or direct the quoting group.
• Review quotes for accuracy, standardization, & timeliness.
• Ensure shop variance reports are being compiled and analyzed. Communicate to shop managers when finding a trend and help identify solutions.
• Communicate to standard jobs personnel regarding modifications/recommendations for existing standards, as well as creating new standards.
• Oversee the continual progress regarding Repair Options Project.
• Communicate with CRM Admin regarding quoting software issues.
• Qualify Certified Rebuild candidates, project management & review results
• High School Diploma, Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Mechanical knowledge
• Excellent communication and selling skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.