Rental Developer – Bensalem, PA
Department: Rents Sales - Bensalem
• Handling telephone, walk-in and internal customer rental needs.
• Performing administrative duties and daily tasks including: customer invoicing, closing return paperwork/agreements, approving new contracts, changing rental rates, crediting customers, amending agreements, equipment logistics, monthly invoicing, and reconciling customer disputes of invoices.
• Tracking each COD rental individually.
• Provide follow up support for re-rentals by documenting the rental rates, vendor, customer, estimated length of rental, profit margin, and purchase order number on the deal sheet.
• Completion of pre-delivery checklists to confirm equipment, address, and contact information is accurate for every delivery.
• Compliance with the following 6 Sigma Policies: Centralized Dispatching, Customer Retention, and Credit Disputes.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in the customer service or equipment rental industry with progressive experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Effective time management skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.