Rental Parts Coordinator – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Rents Parts
• Proficient in warehouse duties including: Shipping/Receiving, Parts ordering, and re-stocking, inventory control, research, organizational skills and cleanliness.
• Detailed knowledge of vendor items.
• Answers incoming parts calls from outside customers and assists them
• Looks up and orders parts for both internal and external customers
• Handles walk-in parts customers at the counter
• Orders and research parts from vendors for repairs.
• Orders and research stock orders from vendors.
• Quotes large parts orders for all customers/suppliers/vendors
• Handles all defective parts/damaged parts
• Creates pricing for vendor parts received, codes them to documents/work orders, and bills them out.
• Receives and reviews parts invoices from vendors and handles parts disputes when applicable.
• High school Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 year of Parts experience in the automotive, truck or heavy equipment industry and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Communication skills
• Mechanical knowledge
• Basic knowledge of SIS2.0, Excel, Word, Box
• Ability to be multi-tasked
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.