Rental Services Sales Manager – Bensalem, PA
Department: Rents Sales - Bensalem
• Develop, implement, and monitor the annual rental and sales plan in order to achieve targeted results while maintaining stability and growth for the Rental Services Department
• Provide leadership to the Territory Managers who directly influence rental customers/prospects in order to provide Astonishing customer experiences while meeting annual sales/profit projections.
• Select, evaluate, and develop the departments human resources in order to ensure competent, committed staff to satisfy stakeholder needs
• Provide input regarding rental inventories and recommend new purchases for the department in order to optimize financial utilization and to maximize all opportunities in the marketplace.
• Complete special tasks and or projects as requested by the Rental Services Vice President to meet the changing needs of the Rental Business.
• Provide clear explanation for company policies and procedures to customers and direct reports along with your adherence to all company policy and procedures and company core values.
• Aid in resolving customer disputes for sales, rental, and service-related issues.
• High school Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the customer service, heavy equipment, or rental industry with progressive sales experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.