Rents Administrative Assistant – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Rents Service
• Welcome walk-in customers and provide direction
• Maintain insurance certificates
• Follow up with rental customers to acquire signed agreements
• Upload warranty information for new machines
• Checking and maintaining daily loading dock discrepancy logs (unsigned agreements and attachment discrepancy’s)
• Ensure equipment in showroom has price tags
• Process and code vendor invoices
• Maintain Cintas uniform requests
• Work with sales coordinators to create sales and rental flyers
• Salesforce gatekeeper
• Coordination of customer events (print marketing material, customer lists, scheduling, and attending as needed)
• Adhere to all company policies, to include all safety policies.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• 5-years Industry Experience at comparable level
• Previous Administrative experience
• Organizational Development skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Experience with DBSi/AS400, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.