Rents Inside Sales Representative – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Rents Sales
• Increase Rental Division Revenues resulting from calling on assigned customer list
• Generate opportunities and track through sales funnel
• Qualify leads from opportunity data sets, walk in customers, and Marketing Campaigns
• Collect and maintain customer information, including machines ownership listings, contact information, address, phone, and email addresses.
• Serves as liaison between internal departments to ensure customer's satisfaction
• Maintain and meet call cycles to ensure customer and opportunity coverage
• Outbound calls to drive attendance at Marketing events.
• Act as information contact point noted on Marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Organizational skills and practices
• Communication skills (telemarketing experience a plus)
• Knowledge of company products
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Bilingual, a plus
• Time management
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.