Rents Service Advisor – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Rents Service
• Communicate with internal and external customers daily according to our mission, vision, and core company values.
• Maintain Modern Communication with accurate and up to date repair status. Collaborate with Supervisors on clearly communicating the start, status, and completion dates of all jobs to customers.
• Assist in quoting machine repairs and inputting quotes and additional repairs into a segmented format on work orders. Communicating and acquiring approvals for all additional work from customers.
• Service Call Management: Open, confirm warranty/customer damage, invoice.
• Review of the Technician’s notes to confirm required machine data entry.
• Follow up with customers upon completion of work, to survey their satisfaction with our service.
• Coordinate transportation of equipment and communicate details to appropriate personnel.
• Manage Aerial Inventory List due for upcoming ANSI Inspections with Shop/Field Supervisor.
• Collaborate on Rental Damage Repairs with Shop/Field Supervisor and communicate financial responsibility to customers.
• Update Machine Tiles in NAXT with accurate and updated machine information.
• Collaborate with Field Service to identify machine swaps, enter information in NAXT.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance/repair experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong project management, time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, SIS, and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.