Sales Coordinator – New Equipment & Invoicing – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Sales - Bensalem
• Process & maintain customer orders in accordance with all sales policy & procedures
• Maintain & track inventory (machines & attachments) and process all necessary paperwork. Communicate any inventory deviations to management.
• Provide quotes and inventory availability in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide management with attachment recommendations (both stock needs & stock excess) on as needed basis.
• Establish & process all associated paperwork, vendor invoices, req debits/credits and other items need to complete machine/attachment accruals.
• Organization & prioritizing of short term and long-term tasks along with the proper follow-up.
• Invoice customer orders in accordance with all sales policy & procedures
• Provide backup support for the other coordinators within the department to ensure the successful execution of that job during absence of coordinator or in time of higher than usual business.
• Complete warranty enrollments in accordance with CAT & Foley policy.
• Work with the sales coordinators to address any gaps.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in industry and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Strong organizational, project management and time management; ability to work independently and multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Reader and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.