Sales/Track Specialist – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Product Support
• Measure wear on undercarriages on track type heavy equipment.
• Applications: landfills, beaches, quarries, housing developments, commercial developments, customer equipment yards, oil refineries, ports and other.
• Develop close working relationships with inside & outside Product Support Sales Reps.
• Respond quickly to CTS (Custom Track Service) requests in the field and shop
• Coordinate CTS inspections with customers, CSR’s, ISR’s, shops, used & heavy rents.
• Input customer CTS inspections into the Caterpillar Wear Management System (WMS)
• Input newly sold track type machine undercarriage configuration into WMS.
• Help facilitate the sales of Undercarriage to customers based on CTS inspections.
• Help generate leads and facilitate the sales of ground engaging tools.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 year experience in the heavy equipment industry and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Reader and other related software
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.