Service Work In Process Supervisor
Department: Machinery Service
• Supervisor the WIP Room workload and WIP analysts.
• Manage and audit system resources to identify areas where action is required.
• Define, update, and manage the service call workflow process between various service departments and the WIP room.
• Define, update, and manage the invoice process and how invoices are presented to customers.
• Oversee all final invoices.
• Assist with any service call issues a WIP Analyst might encounter.
• Monitor various reports for managers (i.e., Last date of labor and No Days Labor)
• Monitor last day of labor on all Service Calls that are in process, but not moving to “Technician Complete” status.
• Monitor Service Calls with reason codes to ensure accuracy.
• Monitor all service calls in invoice proposal status and invoice if possible.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the heavy equipment or automotive industries and equivalent combination of training and experience, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong project management, time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Above average experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.