Technical Communicator – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Develop and deliver high-level technical assistance as required.
• Provide advice on the proper repair procedures to be followed to repair earth-moving equipment.
• Assist external customers by advising them how to repair and maintain equipment.
• Aid the Service Department in managing the repair processes followed to ensure that Foley Inc’s best interest is kept in mind.
• Communicate product problems to Caterpillar using Caterpillar’s processes to further improve the Caterpillar product line.
• Answer customer calls a timely manner
• Maintain work order billing and quoting
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong computer operation skills
• Superior critical thinking skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with DBSi/AS400, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
• Ability to interpret technical writing and schematics
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.