Department: Human Resources
• Responsible for all Technician recruiting
• Collaborates with Managers to determine Service hiring needs.
• Collaborates with Managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
• Develops Marketing programs to ensure high visibility with technical candidates and schools
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruiting goals.
• Develops programs with High Schools and vocational schools to include in school presence.
• Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
• Manages Minority/Women/Veterans and Disabled outreach for Technician recruiting
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management or Human Resources Management.
• 2+ years of prior recruiting experience required.
• Technical/Mechanical experience required
• Experience with prior applicant tracking system and HRIS required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.