Used Equipment Administrative Assistant – Monroe, NJ
Department: Machinery Sales - Monroe
• Branch contact for Foley support and inquiries
• Manage social media posting, advertisements and handle inquiries
• Receive, capture information, distribute, and follow up on phone/email leads from published advertisements
• Tagging machines with pricing information
• Daily office administration tasks
• Barcoding machines/attachments
• Assist in inventory audit
• Assist in advertising Used/Rollout Equipment
• Physical back up to used sales employees
• Performs additional administrative duties as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 2 years experience in heavy equipment or customer service industry with administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.