Work In Process Services Managers – Northern Territory, Southern Territory, Power Systems
Department: Machinery Service
• Work with senior leadership to develop and implement the work order management strategic and tactical plan.
• Train, develop, and motivate staff to meet the requirements of work order management strategy.
• Identify and establish performance goals for the team to include those associated with the Service Excellence Program.
• Identify and research problematic areas and work with team leader to develop and implement new tools and processes for the work order management initiative.
• Provide process mapping, data, and data analysis to support business solutions for the work order management initiative.
• Measure and improve performance goals for the service operations team by establishing lead measures for each department and their last day of labor to invoice.
• Work closely and continuously communicate with Foley’s product support representatives and service management teams to improve the billing process.
• Drive and lead the billing process improvements to achieve same-day billing while increasing customer satisfaction.
• Cooperate with internal clients in other work centers to build high levels of cross-departmental teamwork and support.
• Travel to other Foley locations within the region or territory.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of related work experience in service operations and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Tactical planning, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present information clearly.
• Proficient with MS Applications and able to quickly learn new technology.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.