New Caterpillar® Equipment for Sale
Proudly serving New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and Staten Island!
For businesses that rely heavily on the productivity of heavy equipment, it pays to have a trusted local source for all your needs.
As the authorized Cat dealer for the region, Foley, Inc. offers an exclusive selection of new construction equipment for sale in New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and Staten Island.
We offer a comprehensive inventory of new heavy machinery and equipment that can take on the toughest industry applications while maintaining the peak performance that makes Caterpillar® a renowned leader in the construction equipment industry. We offer mini and light construction equipment, as well as equipment in larger sizes. Our fleet of new Cat equipment for sale includes:
- Asphalt Pavers
- Off Highway Trucks
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steers
No matter what your unique needs, our experts are equipped to help you find the machines you need to ensure a top-quality job. Browse our product categories below for a comprehensive list of available new equipment, and feel free to contact us for more information or with questions about any of our products.
Contact Us Today
We serve the needs of industries ranging from heavy construction and general contracting to landscaping, road maintenance and many others. We are the exclusive local source for new Caterpillar® equipment for sale for NJ, PA and DE. Whether you need mini construction equipment or a full-size model, a productive and dependable vibratory soil compactor, a rugged and powerful wheel dozer or any other piece of equipment, you’ll find what you are looking for within our extensive inventory.
Benefits of New Construction Equipment
We offer an array of used and remanufactured Cat machines known for their low miles, durability and safety, but if your business has some extra money saved up, there’s nothing like buying brand-new equipment to add to your fleet of machinery. When you buy new construction equipment from Foley, Inc., you can enjoy benefits such as:
- Access to the latest technology: Buying new equipment ensures you’re up to date on all the latest product technology. This not only makes your machines more comfortable and smoother to operate, but it can also increase productivity and efficiency.
- Heightened safety: Safety is the top priority of any piece of construction equipment. While our used inventory is thoroughly tested to pass rigorous safety standards, the updated technology in new equipment can assure you and your employees that you don’t have to worry about the safety of your machines for years to come.
- Improved employee morale: Purchasing new machinery can be a sign to your employees that you care about their safety and comfort, which can boost employee morale and increase worker productivity.
Why Buy New Cat Equipment?
When it comes to the design and manufacturing of heavy equipment, Caterpillar sets the standard for the industry. Our selection of Cat construction equipment for sale in NJ, PA and DE includes over 300 different models of machines capable of helping your business increase productivity while reducing downtime and operating costs. As your local dealer, we provide direct access to the full range of solutions backed by the highest level of product knowledge, customer service and technical support.
When you buy Cat equipment, you benefit from:
- Cutting-edge technology that makes it safer and easier to operate and maintain machines
- Ability to remotely monitor equipment and collect information essential to maximizing efficiency
- Comfort cabs and ergonomic controls that reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity
- Compatibility with a massive selection of work tools and attachments for optimal versatility
- Easy maintenance and accessible service points for eliminating costly downtime
- Eco-friendly engines that deliver the power to stand up to the toughest applications
- Support of a full service dealership including parts, services and maintenance contracts
New Caterpillar Equipment for Sale in New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and Staten Island
Our Cat equipment can be a perfect addition to any jobsite. Industries throughout our service area have trusted Foley, Inc. for over 60 years for products that meet the requirements of numerous applications. Some of the many industries we serve include:
- Heavy Construction
- Paving and Road Construction
- State and Local Government
- Oil and Gas
No matter what your line of work, we make it as easy as possible for you to enjoy a new addition to your fleet. Our financing options and rent-to-own agreements make our new Cat products an economical choice for businesses of all sizes and budgets. Our team of qualified service experts is here to ensure your machines are at peak performance throughout their expected lifetime.
As the only authorized Cat dealer in New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware and Staten Island, New York, we can tailor our service to the area’s needs. We operate dealership and service locations throughout our service region, which allows you to pick up your equipment at a close, convenient site.
Why Buy Caterpillar Construction Equipment from Foley?
Local businesses recognize Foley as the name to trust for the equipment required to make progress possible. We’ve built a reputation as a reliable source of new construction equipment for sale since 1957 by putting the needs of our customers first. Our experienced team will help assess your specific needs to find the products that represent the most efficient and effective fit. We offer:
- Competitive prices and free, no-obligation quotes
- Affordable financing solutions and special offers
- Access to complete parts and machine services
- Cat EMSolutions for controlling operating expenses
- Training tools for equipment operators and service technicians
Whether you’re interested in trucks, hydraulic excavators, skids steers or any other piece of Cat equipment for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Get in touch with Foley, Inc. on the phone at 732-885-5555, online at one of our convenient locations for more information, pricing and current product inventory.
Contact Us Today