Industrial Engine Service
Industrial Engine Service
Many different types of businesses rely on commercial and industrial engines to keep operations moving forward and maximize productivity. Whether you work in oil and gas, marine, manufacturing or processing, it’s critical to have a reliable source for commercial engine service and repair. If you’re looking for a partner capable of helping you get the most out of your fleet, Foley, Inc. offers a complete range of industrial engine services in NJ, DE, PA and Staten Island.
Contact us today and speak to our dedicated Industrial Engines Product Support Specialist:
Power Systems Customer Support Representative
Full-Service Industrial Engine Repair and Maintenance
As the authorized Cat® dealer for the region, we offer the quality service and state-of-the-art technical capabilities you’ve come to expect from Caterpillar. Our staff is comprised of highly trained technicians with the skills and experience to provide an accurate diagnosis of your equipment’s health. We offer Cat industrial engine services for various models ranging from 13 bhp to 2000 bhp. Plus, our team can repair and maintain power systems from virtually any other well-known brand.
Whether you need an equipment overhaul or a Cat engine repair, our Industrial Engine Service Department has the knowledge and firsthand experience to resolve the issue quickly and limit costly downtime. That’s why our comprehensive services include:
- Preventive maintenance: Regular upkeep prolongs equipment life and prevents costly engine repairs. Perform scheduled maintenance services with Foley, Inc. at factory-recommended intervals.
- Scheduled oil sampling fluid testing and analysis: Lab reports offer insights to predict and prevent industrial engine repairs. Ensure more uptime with our oil-sampling services.
- Fuel cleaning: Diesel fuels are vital to your equipment’s performance. Stabilize and restore them with our fuel cleaning services and enjoy longer life spans.
- Fire pump engine services: Proper function and on-demand reliability are a must for any fire protection system. Keep yours in its optimal condition with our specially trained Cat engine service team.
- Connectivity options: Our solutions fully integrate with VisionLink®, our total fleet management technology. Use the platform to get in-depth views of equipment health and conveniently schedule repairs.
- Authorized warranty services: As your local Cat dealer, Foley, Inc. provides industrial engine services for equipment still under warranty. Get peace of mind knowing competent and qualified techs will handle your repairs.
Our team is also fully equipped to repair or completely rebuild primary parts and critical engine components.
Industrial Engine Repair Using Genuine Cat® Parts
Your fleet represents a significant investment in your business. Support it with the industry’s best parts. Foley, Inc. proudly offers an extensive parts inventory to make those Cat engine repairs quickly. If we don’t have something you need in stock, we can generally get it the next day. Our technicians have access to more than 1 million parts that undergo rigorous testing for durability and precision engineering for the perfect fit.
Emergency Commercial Engine Repair
When a piece of mission-critical equipment experiences issues or breaks down on the job, there’s no time to waste in getting it back in peak condition. Foley, Inc. industrial engine services include available 24/7 emergency response to help eliminate downtime and loss of productivity. From real-time troubleshooting and same-day parts and supplies to reliable technical assistance and timely Cat engine repairs, our mobile work crews are fully equipped to serve you at your location.
Use our locations page to find the commercial engine maintenance and repair center that’s closest to your area.
Extended Service Coverage (ESC) for Cat Industrial Engines
Your operation depends on reliable power. That’s why you use Cat industrial engines. With Cat ESC, you get service coverage that’s just as durable and long-lasting — so you can spend less time managing your engines and more time running your business.
A Variety of Coverage Options
Protect your investment for the long term. We offer various levels of industrial engine service support under ESC agreements. Each tier covers eligible parts and labor charges once you’ve satisfied any applicable deductibles. These options include:
- New ESC: Cat engine service coverage is available for new engines. You must add a new ESC agreement before the original warranty expires.
- Advantage ESC: This option covers industrial engine repair for used models. Foley, Inc. will qualify your equipment with a full inspection.
- Overhaul ESC: Have you already overhauled your equipment with our Cat industrial engine services? We’ve designed this policy just for those units.
Four Easy Steps to Protect Your Engine
View Coverage Options for Industrial Engines
Industrial Engines Customer Value Agreement (CVA)
A Cat Customer Value Agreement (CVA) minimizes risk and offers you more peace of mind. Lower your industrial engine ownership costs over the equipment’s life with a single, hassle-free plan that provides regular Cat engine service through the Cat dealer network.
Click here for more information about ensuring your industrial engine is protected.
Request Additional Information or a Quote