With the industry’s widest range of diesel, gas and rental generator sets, automatic transfer switches, uninterruptible power systems, and switchgear, the Cat® team will work directly with you for the life of your power system – from configuration to installation to operation.
Want to Know More?
Contact your Foley Power Systems Commercial Engine Sales Representative for more information on power generation solutions from Caterpillar and Foley Power Systems Industrial Power.
Get in Touch Today
Power Protection Systems
Business applications that benefit from Caterpillar power protection systems include:
- Continuous process manufacturing, such as plastics, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals
- Information technology providers, including data centers, call centers, and broadcast companies
- Critical services, including hospitals
- Government entities, including schools and universities, mass transit systems, and public utilities
- Financial and retail operations, such as banks, insurance groups. and department stores
- Companies that would suffer operationally, financially, or legally from a power disturbance
Power Quality Systems
But continuous power isn’t the only issue when it comes to electrical supply. Even when the electricity is on, the quality of the power can be compromised. Dips, sags, and surges create an unstable flow of electricity that can be just as damaging as a complete outage – if not more so – making a clean power supply an equally critical priority. The most common sources of power quality issues are natural causes such as weather, technological issues involving equipment or wiring malfunctions and human error. These issues can create a myriad of problems, including:
- Loss of critical data
- Dropped sales or service calls
- Damage to manufacturing equipment
- Loss of product or a batch of materials
- Environmental safety risks
- Legal liabilities resulting from service lapses
Request a Quote Today