CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) & CONTINUITY OF SERVICE FROM FOLEY
Foley, Incorporated is dedicated to the safety of our employees and customers. We are following recommended workplace practices by enabling employees to work from home and utilizing available technologies to keep business running as smoothly as possible, so we can continue to best serve our customers. Our Sales & Product Support Representatives can still be reached via email and phone, and our Parts & Service Departments are still operating as well.
Please know that Foley will continue to monitor the situation and follow CDC recommendations, such as encouraging frequent hand washing to those employees and customers entering our facilities, limiting non-essential visitors, practicing social distancing, and more.
- For any updated announcements or resources concerning COVID-19, please check back regularly.
- While our Parts Departments will remain open, we encourage you to place parts order online at Parts.Cat.Com, when possible.
- If you pick up your parts order in person, we ask that you practice social distancing for the safety of our customers and employees.
- Whether placing a parts order online or on the phone, consider using one of our convenient Parts Drops.
- For more information on our locations and contact information, please visit our locations page.
- To reduce the spread of the CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) we recommend you read and adhere to OSHA’s pandemic guidelines.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our Customers and Employees while also living our Company Value of Safety.