New Cat Equipment Management Solutions- Exclusive Portfolio
Caterpillar introduces an innovative approach to helping customers monitor, control and manage equipment while increasing jobsite efficiency. Cat® Equipment Management Solutions (EMSolutions) is a comprehensive portfolio of services built to help manage equipment assets and lower operating costs—whether the customer performs maintenance tasks or the Cat dealer handles the details.
EMSolutions is enabled by Product Link™ technology that collects data directly from equipment and provides access to valuable information via the VisionLink® Web application. These technologies enable better and faster decisions based on equipment location, fuel burn, alerts and more.
The five levels of EMSolutions are progressive, ranging from basic connectivity to machine electronic control modules (ECMs) through dealer-delivered condition monitoring services such as fluid sampling, and on to complete, proactive management of the fleet.
- Level 1: ACCESS provides remote access to equipment information via Product Link and VisionLink technologies that deliver equipment location and operating status to customers through the Web or to mobile devices. Participating Cat dealers will also provide training to help customers maximize the value of equipment data.
- Level 2: INFORM includes fleet benchmark reports from the Cat dealer to inform customers about equipment operation and utilization trends compared to similar fleets in the region.
- Level 3: ADVISE Services include remote monitoring, SOS services, inspections, PM tracking and a dedicated Condition Monitoring Advisor looking after the fleet and providing expert recommendations. Using this exclusive service, customers can make informed decisions and institute proactive equipment repair and maintenance.
- Level 4: SUPPORT Services provide timely and convenient preventive maintenance services delivered by the local Cat dealer. These services help lower operating costs while increasing equipment availability.
- Level 5: MANAGE Services provide proactive equipment repair and maintenance that enable a customer to focus on core business while the local Cat dealer ensures optimal fleet performance, availability and lifecycle planning.
Using these defined service levels, customers can work with participating Cat dealers to choose the support they want to help manage their equipment and improve their bottom lines. For more information about EMSolutions, contact the Cat dealer in your area.