Service You Can Rely On
Whether you work in construction and landscaping or industrial and material handling, broken-down equipment can lead to costly downtime and diminished productivity. When your business relies on heavy equipment, engines and power systems to make progress possible, having access to a complete range of equipment maintenance and repair services is a major advantage. Foley is a full-service dealership offering a comprehensive selection of machine services for New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and Staten Island to meet your diverse needs.
As an authorized Cat® dealership, Foley provides exceptional service and product knowledge to match the quality equipment we represent. From regularly scheduled basic maintenance to repairs of critical components, we’re your one-stop-shop for construction equipment, power systems and Cat truck engines. Our experienced and skilled technicians are equipped and ready to help keep your equipment up and running.
Contact Us Today
Service When You Need It
Every moment your fleet isn’t operating at its full capacity, it can negatively impact your bottom line. Foley offers responsive equipment repair shop and field service to all of our customers when you need it to ensure your business has the support it needs to meet its goals. An entire fleet of heavy-duty service trucks and lube trucks are waiting to respond to your every service need at your location.
Whether there is a minor malfunction that needs a quick fix or a more complex system shutdown, our service technicians are up to the job. We use the latest tools and technology to perform fast and efficient maintenance and repairs on all makes and models of machinery. From around-the-clock emergency services to cost-effective equipment management solutions, we offer everything you need to manage your fleet.
About Our Equipment Maintenance & Service Offerings in PA, NJ and Beyond
We provide a wide variety of machine service solutions to our customers, including:
- Construction: Your construction equipment can take a beating. Foley, Inc. has extensive repair capabilities to keep your machines on the job and in peak operating condition. We can perform certified rebuilds that meet the high Caterpillar® standards, as well as engine rebuilds, track repairs, welding, painting, fluid testing and more. Field and in-shop service are both available to meet the unique repair and maintenance needs of every customer.
- Power systems: We offer a full complement of services for your power generation equipment, such as natural gas and diesel generators, switchgear and automatic transfer switches. Examples include load bank testing, building load testing and starting system service. We can also repair and maintain marine engines and cooling systems. We also provide a complete line of rental equipment for your temporary power generation and temperature control requirements.
- Cat truck engines: As a full-service equipment repair shop, Foley, Inc. can handle everything from preventative maintenance to complete engine overhauls — whatever it takes to keep your trucks on the road. Understanding the need to adhere to the increasingly stringent government and environmental regulations, we can also provide on-highway emissions solutions to help you stay compliant. And with our Extended Service Coverage, you can get protection against those unexpected repair bills.
- Rentals: Renting equipment can provide a more cost-effective solution than buying in many situations. You’ll quickly find the right machine to supplement your fleet, replace a unit that’s out of service for repairs or help you meet the demands of a special project or sudden surge in business. All of our rentals are late-model, low-hour units that are expertly maintained and ready to perform at your jobsites.
- Online services: Our suite of internet-based equipment services can save time and make your job much easier. The online Cat Parts.Cat.Com allows you to order the parts you need for equipment repairs and upkeep on a 24/7/365 basis. The Cat VisionLink system enables you to monitor the location of your machines in the field remotely and obtain valuable information regarding their condition. SOS services can assist you with oil, coolant and fluid sample testing. You can even browse our inventory of high-quality used equipment from your web-enabled computer or mobile device.
- Special offers: We offer an assortment of ongoing sales and promotions that can make equipment service even more cost-effective for your company. Get savings on essential parts and components such as oil and coolant. You can also find excellent deals on used equipment, as well as financing options for new machines featuring lower interest rates.
Summary of the Benefits of Selecting Foley for Your Equipment Repair, Service and Maintenance Needs
When you choose Foley for construction services in NJ, PA and DE, you’ll also benefit from:
- Customer service agreements and equipment management solutions
- Power system capabilities ranging from load bank testing to switch gear service
- Complete overhauls, remanufacturing services and emissions solutions for Cat truck engines
- Access to a wide variety of new and used parts
- Customer care and ongoing technical support dedicated to your total satisfaction
Contact Foley for Construction Equipment, Power Systems and Truck Engine Services
Foley, Inc. has been delivering premium equipment service to companies like yours throughout our operating territory for more than 60 years. We serve New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and Staten Island with reliable, cost-effective service solutions. Contact us for more information on our complete service offerings and to request a free quote today.
Don’t hesitate to call 24hrs/day 7 days/week, a service representative will be there to field your call.
Contact Us Today