Extended Service Coverage (ESC) for Caterpillar Engines
Your operation depends on reliable power. That’s why you specify Cat® industrial engines. With Cat ESC, you get service coverage that’s just as durable and long-lasting—so you can spend less time managing your engines and more time running your business. ESC is available for for new, used and overhauled engines, standby and prime generator sets, as well as switchgear, automatic transfer switches (ATS), uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and engine paralleling and integration controls (EPIC). ESC is built to protect your investment and your peace of mind.
What Can You Expect?
You need real-world information to make real-world decisions. We’ve put together ESC agreements on three popular models. Each includes a real-world coverage matrix, additional allowances and overview.
Sample ESC for Cat 3512 Generator Set
Sample ESC for Cat C18 Generator Set
Sample ESC for Cat C7.1 Generator Set
- Protect your investment with coverage for parts and labor expenses on covered components (less any applicable deductible)
- Avoid unexpected repair costs caused by unscheduled repairs
- Budget for unexpected repairs and lock in costs up front
- Make sure repairs are done right the first time with factory-trained technicians using genuine Cat parts
- Return your power systems to their original operating specifications, meeting all requirements for safe use and environmental compliance
- Combine Extended Service Coverage with a customer support agreement for complete maintenance and repair protection
Why Extended Service Coverage?
- Global Coverage. ESC is available wherever you are, for all your coverage and service needs. It’s true global service with no zones or territory restrictions
- Local Expertise. Trained technicians at more than 2,500 Caterpillar authorized service locations have the experience, training and tools to repair your engine quickly and accurately
- Ease of Doing Business. Our pricing terms are simple, and you can customize coverage options to fit your individual needs
- Peace of Mind. When you choose ESC, you can be confident knowing your investment is protected by the power of Caterpillar
- History of Protection. Your Cat® dealer is backed by Cat Financial—together, we’ve been providing product support with ESC programs to customers since 1986
Click here to view a variety of coverage options for industrial engines, or ESC for marine engines.