Machinery Technicians – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Perform technical repairs and service on Machinery Equipment.
• Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
• Expected to complete tasks with no/limited supervision.
• Demonstrates extremely well developed technical and troubleshooting skills with strong analytical problem solving skills in their work unit.
• Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment being worn at all times, as well as contamination control guidelines.
• Demonstrates the need for continuous self-development and seeks every opportunity to improve their personal, technical, and interpersonal skills.
• Verified findings, review readings of gauges and procedures and compare to manufactured specs.
• Install, replace, rebuild or repair the parts and/or equipment in a timely manner and according to specifications.
• Test the part or equipment and perform quality checks after work is complete.
• At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery and complete all required paperwork.
• Paint Prep and painting abilities
• Experience with Cat/Non Cat construction equipment.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Assist parts department in researching and ordering needed parts.
• Strong Computer skills preferred, knowledge of SisWeb, Parts Integrator, and ET is a plus.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.