FOLEY INCORPORATED PARTS RETURN POLICY
Foley Incorporated continuously strives to be your “UNBEATABLE CHOICE” for all your product support needs in our industry. We have designed our parts return policy to be both fair to our valued customers and Foley Incorporated.
- All stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, within 30 days will be credited at full invoice price.
- All stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, after 30 days will be credited at invoice price less 10% restocking charge.
- All non-stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, within 30 days will be credited at invoice price less 15% restocking charge.
- All non-stock parts returned after 30 days, without invoice are subject to management approval, with the value of the part(s) attempting to be returned to be established parts management. A minimum 20% restocking charge will be assessed if parts are accepted.
- Parts with an “*” in the “NR” column of the packing list have been deemed non-returnable by Caterpillar and are not acceptable for credit.
- Parts returned due to Foley incorporated error will receive full credit if returned within 30 days.
- Cat Reman and dealer exchange cores must be returned within 60 days for full refund consideration (see core return policy).
- The above policies are subject to the following:
- All parts must be in original packaging and resalable condition.
- Damaged or install parts are not returnable
- Open gasket kits, cut length of material, tubes with ends removed, or parts excessively rusted are not returnable
- All stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, within 30 days will be credited at invoice price.
- All non-stock returned will be issued credit ONLY if return is authorized by supplier, less any freight and restocking charges.
Core Return Policy
- Cores must be returned within 60 days of purchase for full credit consideration. Cores returned after 60 days will receive 50% of credit due.
- All core credits are subject to final inspection by Caterpillar Inc.
- Core credit is determined by Caterpillar core inspection criteria (see your parts counterman).
- Additional charges may apply for missing or damaged components
- Cores returned after 15 months will receive no core credit.
Packing slip Identifier
Stock: 61 in TR column
No-stock: 62 in TR column
Non-returnable: * in TR column