Photovoltaic Module PVC
ApplicationCompatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
Module TypeMono crystalline bifacial halfcut PERC
Nominal Power425W to 545W per panel
- Compatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
- Module Type
- Mono crystalline bifacial halfcut PERC
- Nominal Power
- 425W to 545W per panel
Power assurance program for linear power output.
- Produces more than 97.5% power in the first year and after 25 years 85.5%.
Durability Test Cycle (accelerated tests)
- 2000 hrs damp heat testing is twice the standard testing hrs. required
- 600 thermal cycling testing is three times the standard cycles required.
- 192 hrs of PID (potential-induced degradation) at 85°C/85RH) is twice the standard testing hrs. required.
- Mechanical Load testing for Dynamic + Thermal Cycle + Humidity Freeze result in much less cell breakage and power loss than static testing alone.
- 60-100 kWh/m2 LID (light-induced- degradation) validates early hour performance.
- LeTID (light and elevated temperature degradation) is a proprietary validation for long term PERC performance.
- Validated for use in harsh environment by IEC testing for salt mist, amonia, dust and sand.