Foley, Incorporated has four divisions that provide a diversified line of products, rentals and services to support our wide range of customer needs. The Machinery Division offers the full line of Caterpillar Construction Products, consisting of over 300 machines. Foley Rents offers short and long term rentals and rent-to-own agreements. The rents location also sells and rents other manufacturer items such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, compressors, generators, light towers and pumps to name a few. Power Systems provides emergency and prime power generator sets, power generation rentals, temperature control rentals, compressed air rentals, marine engines, and industrial engines. The On Highway Division’s capabilities includes services from basic oil changes to major overhauls, and our factory-trained technicians provide expert and reliable service whether it is for Cat or non-Cat truck engines.
Foley offers product support capabilities for every division which includes all service and parts availability for all product types.
Our territory includes the northern half of New Jersey, Staten Island, and Bermuda. In addition to the Piscataway location, there are 11 parts-drops throughout New Jersey including Oakridge, Wall, Clifton, Pompton Lakes, Flanders, Glen Gardner, Fairview, Flemington, Neptune, Monroe and on Staten Island.
What separates Foley From the Rest?
• In-house financing, In-house Oil lab
• Resale value of the Caterpillar product
• Diversification of other businesses and products which puts the company in a better situation to better handle business cycles
• Purchasing options
• Parts open 7 to 5 (Monday through Friday) and 24/7 parts store availability online
• Field service capabilities
• 24/7 field service repairs & emergency service
• 11 Parts drops where customers can pick up parts in different locations in NJ if it is not convenient to come to the dealership