Rental Driver – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Rents Service
• Safely loading and unloading equipment.
• Safely transporting equipment from site to site.
• Drivers are required to call each customer before every pickup and delivery to communicate an estimated delivery time and if there are, delays after the initial call is made a follow up call will be required to provide the customer with an updated delivery time.
• Timely communication of issues encountered on site and or on company property that causes unnecessary delays or progress.
• Timely communication of truck related repairs and/or concerns.
• Drivers are responsible for recording delivery issues via the delivery issues tab found in the Inspection Application.
• Full inspection via the Inspection Application of equipment including a walk around inspection to document condition, fuel, hours, point measurements when applicable, operators manual, and any safety features. This also includes taking clear pictures of each side of the equipment.
• High School Diploma or 3 years equivalent work experience.
• Valid CDL License
• Certified Operator Training Card for AWP, Telehandler and Forklifts
• Previous truck driving experience
• Experience Hauling equipment
• Experience with lowboy and rollback trailers
• Self-starter, Ability to work independently
• Accurately complete pick up/delivery paperwork
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.