Our customers asked for more information and better communication from our service department when a machine is being repaired in our shop. With this in mind, the Foley Service Log was developed to offer fast and valuable updates when you need them. The Foley Service Log is a customized tool that provides real time access to every step of the shop repair process.
The Service Log Provides Customers with:
- Current Stages of Service (On Schedule, Work in Progress, Final Inspection, etc.)
- Committed and actual start and end dates
- Work order repair summary
- Comments by our Shop Supervisors and Customer Support Reps (CSRs)
- Direct communication with our service shop and your CSRs
- Choices of how and when they would like to be contacted throughout the repair process (by phone or email)
Sign up to view your machine’s status
Or call 732-885-3166 to learn more about this new technology.
“I was able to get daily updates from your shop on my blackberry so I knew exactly what was going on. I was very happy with your procedure, I also didn’t need to rent a machine because Foley communicated where they were in the process so that I knew when I would get my machine delivered back to me. They finished the job early and I was impressed with their system – not like any other I have experienced before.”
– John Derosa – Owner of Bay Aggregatesof Long Island, NY